You are lovef
Lord, thank you that I am loved, not because of what I do or who I've become, but simply because You chose to love me, completely, freely, without condition.
I forget this constantly, living as if I have to earn affection, prove my worth, perform well enough to deserve being loved, when You've already declared it over me.
Teach me to receive this love instead of questioning it, to let it sink deep into places that doubt whether I'm lovable, to believe I am loved without needing to understand why.
You love me on my best days and my worst, when I'm faithful and when I fail, when I feel lovable and when I feel anything but, Your love doesn't fluctuate with my performance.
Help me stop looking for evidence that I'm loved and start simply believing it, to accept what You've declared over me, to live as someone who knows they're loved.
Remind me that being loved by You isn't something I could lose even if I tried, that this love is permanent, settled, secure, not going anywhere no matter what.
Give me confidence that comes from being loved, security that flows from affection that won't quit, peace from knowing I am loved by the God of everything.
Let me carry this truth with me today, I am loved, fully, deeply, unconditionally, by a God who loves me more than I'll ever comprehend.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.


Comments
Post a Comment