He will make a way

 


Lord, God will make a way, You always do, creating paths where none existed, opening doors no one else could open, finding solutions I never saw coming.


I don't know how You'll do it, can't see the way You'll make, can't imagine what route You'll create, but I've watched You make ways before and I'm trusting You'll do it again.


Teach me to stop staring at the obstacle and start looking to the God who makes ways through obstacles, over them, around them, or who simply removes them entirely.


My situation feels stuck, blocked, impossible to move forward, but You're not limited by what limits me, not blocked by what blocks me, not stuck just because I am.


Help me wait expectantly for the way You'll make instead of anxiously trying to force my own, to trust Your timing instead of rushing ahead into paths You didn't create.


Remind me that You've made ways through deserts, through seas, through impossible circumstances throughout history, that making ways is simply what You do for people who trust You.


Give me faith to believe the way is coming even when I can't see it yet, patience to wait for Your way instead of settling for lesser ones, hope that refuses to give up.


Let me rest today knowing God will make a way, and the way You make will be better than anything I could have created on my own.


In Jesus' name,


Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts